2Cs is recruiting Web developers
We are looking for competent web developers to join their thriving in-house development team. The ideal candidate will help us achieve our goals and deliver the best possible bespoke solutions using the latest technologies to our impressive range of local, national and international clients.
Responsibilities will include the maintenance on some of our 300+ current live websites, the build of new websites from Photoshop files provided by our team of designers and supporting our other developers on larger ongoing projects. You will need to be able to help produce information architectures, develop database designs and proactively develop websites from concept to completion.
This role would suit candidates with a range of experience from Classic ASP through to ASP.NET (VB & C#).
• Good ASP.NET (VB & C#) skills
• Good SQL skills
• Hand coding to W3C standards
• Good knowledge of current accessibility standards and IA/usability/UX/SEO considerations
and the ability to advise project teams on how to incorporate them effectively
• Accuracy and attention to detail, working to challenging deadlines
• Excellent team-working and communication skills (internal and client-facing)
• Passion, enthusiasm, dedication and flexibility
• Experience of building bespoke web content management systems
• Understanding of Microsoft Windows environment
• Search engine optimisation coding techniques
• Basic Photoshop skills
• Understanding of different browser compatibility.
You will be expected to demonstrate experience and knowledge of the requirements above. You will need to have a flair for creativity, be forward thinking and have a good ability to learn and work as part of a team. This role may develop in to one which requires client facing skills therefore you should be comfortable discussing requirements and taking specifications from clients and from colleagues.
If this position is of interest to you please send your CV with, if possible, example links to websites you have built to email@example.com
07 June 2011